Following are the summary of the LTC Benefits based on CPC Report
- Travel entitlements under LTC should also be same as those on official tour and transfer except no daily allowance be payable for travel on LTC.
- Encashment of Earned Leave upto 10 days along with LTC to the extent of total of 60 days be continued.
- Consequently, the employees would be eligible to encash 300 days of Earned Leave at the time of their retirement, even though they may have encashed Earned Leave of upto 60 days during their career while availing LTC, whether to their home town or to any place in India.
- The leave encashed at the time of availing LTC not be deducted from the maximum amount of Earned Leave encashable at the time of retirement.
- The facility shall be admissible only in respect of journeys performed in vehicles operated by the Government or any Corporation in the public sector run by the Central or State Government or a local body.
- The Railways employees be allowed to avail of this encashment at the time of availing of passes for a maximum of 60 days in the entire career subject to the condition that successive encashment cannot be made before a minimum period of two years has elapsed.